Unlock the best of Italy with priority access to the Vatican, dining amidst Tuscan vineyards and olive groves and admiring must-sees including Pisa’s Leaning Tower. You’ll even discover the local secrets of Venetian glassblowing.
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- Florence: The Pazzi and de Medici feud is brought to light in this visit to the 12th-century Castle of Trebbio where you will enjoy a traditional Tuscan Be My Guest buffet, explore the cellars, and indulge in olive oil and wine tasting.
- Rome: Gain early access to the Vatican Museums to marvel at the magnificent work of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Rome: During an orientation with your Travel Director see the medieval buildings, Renaissance palaces and Baroque churches scattered throughout the city.
- Rome: Experience Rome through the eyes of a local, as a passionate Roman guides you past the city's most iconic sites.
- Rome: Discover ancient treasures of Rome with a passionate local. See Circus Maximus and the Ancient Forum, and stand beside the Colosseum, which bears witness to the limitless courage of the gladiators.
- Tuscany: View the stunning landscape of Tuscany on your drive today.
- Verona: During an exploration of Verona, see Juliet's balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Pisa: During an orientation, your Travel Director will show you the baptistery, cathedral and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Florence: Join a Local Specialist to view the multi-colored marble cathedral, bell tower and baptistery, adorned by Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise. Visit the political heart of the city, Signoria Square.
- Venice: Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- : Explore Rome and Florence with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Venice, Verona and Pisa
- : Visit St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel in Rome, the Vatican Museums and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- : View the ancient sites of Rome, the Byzantine St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Santa Croce Basilica and the Duomo in Florence
- : Scenic Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...