Western Frontiers End Denver
Your wild west tour at its best. This exploration of the American frontier is filled with local encounters and natural wonders-from the Black Hills to Bryce Canyon's spires and Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore to Cody's Buffalo Bill Center. Two nights in Yellowstone ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Lunch (L)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Sheridan: Take the Durham Bison Ranch Tour and adventure through time and experience one of the world’s largest and oldest working buffalo ranches.
- Billings: Learn all about Billing's railroad history during a Be My Guest dinner at the historic Billings Depot. Built in 1903 as a hub for three major railroads passing through town, it is now a non-profit organization. A historian from the nearby Western Heritage Center will be your host for the evening and will share the rail industry's importance to Big Sky Montana. Afterwards, a local chef will delight you with a wonderful three-course menu .
- Las Vegas: Get a glimpse of Las Vegas from the sky as you hop on the High Roller, North America's tallest observation wheel standing 550 feet tall. The 30-minute ride offers breathtaking, 360-degree views of the glittering lights and neon of the Strip below.
- Rapid City: Meet Stephen Yellowhawk or a Lakota Tribe Member and discover the history of his tribe during a festive evening of dance and song.
- : Explore Idaho Potato Museum, Buffalo Bill Center of the West
- : Visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield
- : View Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...